Healing Teeth Naturally
Since, my last post had much to do with Fluoride, I wanted to stay on track with some interesting tooth facts and talk to you about how I healed my cavities.
We have all heard the hype of Coconut oil Pulling.
Well I’m here to tell you it’s no hype!
I healed 3 cavities within 6 months with some simple changes.
Finding good information is hard, and I scoured the net for some answers. Its important to remember that the Medical field is A PRACTICE. They are Not GODS. They do not have all the answers. I do believe they are brilliant and advanced. I’m pretty sure we would use them in an emergency.
I also want to remind everyone that I am not a doctor and I don’t have all the answers either.
What I do know, or rather believe,
is God created these amazing bodies beyond the comprehension of man.
We have infinite cells that regenerate and contribute to the healing process.
The Creator knew exactly what we needed to HEAL OURSELVES through plants and earth.
Ancient eastern societies have an abundance of knowledge on the holistic approach.
We need to catch up.
The convenience of BIG PHARMA and your nearest urgent care has led us not to rely on our abilities to heal certain ailments.
What’s worse is how these pills, and “necessary procedures” effect our bodies.
You go in for healing for 1 thing and leave with a new something.
ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
So back to healing teeth. Well, 1st I would recommend you grab this book.
The bottom line is you need to address the minerals in your saliva/body and implement new minerals to generate bone growth. This is done with nutrition and oral hygiene.
So if you really just want the basics here is a simple 3 step plan:
- When you 1st wake up, take 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil in your mouth and swish swish swish. (Don’t forget to spit it out in the garbage, as it can mess your sink’s plumbing up)
- Brush your teeth with remineralizing toothpaste. (Recipe to follow)
- Eat a primitive whole food high fat diet. (No processed modern fast foods).
Other important things to consider and Add.
The presence of enough minerals in the diet.
All of this information can be found in the book. The toothpaste is great, but its an overall lifestyle change in your health that is going to be the key to remineralizing your teeth.
Wellness Mama is probably one of my favorite GO TO bloggers that not only taught me how to make this recipe but has so much more information on her site about health and natural living. I sure hope to one day have a blog like hers. In the mean time you can check her out HERE , or you can patiently wait for me to get my act together with these holistic posts.
REMINERALZING TOOTH PASTE
5 parts “>Calcium Carbonate (powder)
1 part diatomaceous earth you can also use baking soda ( some people aren’t crazy about DE and prefer the latter)
3 parts xylitol (this is a sweetener, it’s worth adding if you have kids!
3- 5 parts Coconut Oil (depends on how soft you want it. Also, keep in mind that the oil will solidify in cool temperatures, so running it under warm water can help soften it if you wake up to some hard paste.)
Optional ingredients: essential oils for flavor (mint, cinnamon, and orange are all good), myrrh, and trace minerals
ALSO super simple, is a healing Mouth Wash.
Peroxide, Water, & Cloves
I soak the cloves in the Hydrogen Peroxide and use it as a rinse and gargle.
Cloves are :
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. it can help your body deal with infections and inflammation.
• Aids in treating colds. As an expectorant, cloves can help reduce inflammation and expel mucus. They help reduce coughing fits by soothing the throat.
• Boosts immune system function. Cloves contain high amounts of antioxidants, which aid the immune system in fighting off oxidative damage and free radicals. It also can ease infections and fight disease-causing bacteria in the body.
• Treats oral diseases. Aside from freshening your breath, cloves can help treat oral conditions like gingivitis and periodontitis. The antibacterial property of cloves helps minimize the spread of bacteria inside the mouth.
There also may be some controversy over peroxide whitening your teeth. As a family we have noticed amazing results, but most importantly, I love that it kills off the germs in our mouth!
Please remember that I am not a doctor by any means. I research most of this stuff online and through awesome bloggers and books. I can’t be held responsible for your health and your choices.
We use all these products in our home.
If you rather something pre made, head over to Awakening Roots for some BOMB AMAZING, handcrafted oral health care products.