So what am I trying to sell you now? Well, something you NEED of course!
A while back we learned about how bad drinking tap water was for you. Now some people may not care, or may even swear by there clean tap water. But if you do a bit of research you will find that most of the water from tap isn’t clean and in fact is filled with harmful chemicals.
Not only are there chemicals added intentionally but some are found due to others dumping dangerous chemicals down the drain. The water gets contaminated and then we drink it! And then wonder how we got so sick?
So how do you fix that? You drink filtered water of course. And how do you do that?
You Buy a BERKEY
So the big question
Q: What does Berkey Water Filters remove?
A: Berkey Water Filters can remove
- Lead – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic – Removed to greater than 99.9%
- Iron – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Bisphenol-A – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals – Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals – Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Fluoride – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
Fluoride is removed with just the black filters it comes with but due to the high capacity of Flouride its best removed with these added filters so don’t skip out on getting this. I chose this link because its included.
Fluoride is HARMFUL and buying the extra filters is a no brainer.
Now for some PROOF..
I love Dr. Mercola’s article on it you can read the full version HERE. At a glance though here are his 10 facts about Fluoride.
Facts About Fluoride
1. Most Developed Countries Do Not Fluoridate Their Water.
2. Fluoridated Countries Do Not Have Less Tooth Decay Than Non-Fluoridated Countries
3. Fluoride Affects Many Tissues in Your Body Besides Your Teeth
Many assume that consuming fluoride is only an issue that involves your dental health. But according to a 500-page scientific review, fluoride is an endocrine disruptor that can affect your bones, brain, thyroid gland, pineal gland and even your blood sugar levels.2
There have been over 34 human studies and 100 animal studies linking fluoride to brain damage,3 including lower IQ in children, and studies have shown that fluoride toxicity can lead to a wide variety of health problems, including:
|Increased lead absorption||Disrupts synthesis of collagen||Hyperactivity and/or lethargy||Muscle disorders|
|Thyroid disease||Arthritis||Dementia||Bone fractures|
|Lowered thyroid function||Bone cancer (osteosarcoma)||Inactivates 62 enzymes and inhibits more than 100||Inhibited formation of antibodies|
|Genetic damage and cell death||Increased tumor and cancer rate||Disrupted immune system||Damaged sperm and increased infertility|
4. Fluoridation is Not a “Natural” Process
5. 40% of American Teenagers Show Visible Signs of Fluoride Overexposure
6. For Infants, Fluoridated Water Provides No Benefits, Only Risks
7. Fluoride Supplements Have Never Been Approved by the FDA
8. Fluoride is the Only Medicine Added to Public Water
9. Swallowing Fluoride Provides Little Benefit to Teeth
10. Disadvantaged Communities are the Most Disadvantaged by Fluoride
Okay So, our you convinced yet?? NO? Here is 1 more interesting FACT!
When you think about the expense it cost to buy bottled water, or have a subscription to water jugs you realize this a great investment.
I did include two options the Crown Berkey holds 6 gallons and the travel only holds 1.5. So, it made sense for us to get the bigger version. Not only do we drink ALOT of water, but we fill gallons full to give away.
The Crown Berkey is the largest model, so it can be used for providing pure drinking water to a large number of people (up to 150). May it be at home, churches, hospitals orphanages, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. The Crown Berkey is made of high-quality stainless steel. It will filter 6.5 gallons of water per hour.
The 1.5-gallon water tank is ideal for one or two people, or a camping trip. The Travel Berkey is 18″ high, although it can be collapsed to 12″ for storage. It has a 7.5″ diameter. It can hold a maximum of two filters which will filter up to 2.5 gallons of water per hour.
This has been 1 of the best investments we have ever made.
When we 1st heard of how bad unfiltered water was we got a subscription to Poland Spring 5 gallon water jugs at almost $50 A MONTH. We thought that was great in comparison to buying bolted water all the time. Well, The Crown Berkey has paid for itself in less less then 7 months. Not bad for something I will have for a lifetime!!
If you just need to replace your filters click here!
YES YOU NEED THIS!! Yes.. I am an affiliate, but I will only ever recommend what WE Think has made our lives BETTER!